Sunday, August 12, 2012

Admitting Mistakes and Making Promise

Admitting mistake is someone's consciousness who's doing something wrong or on purpose. Everyone has made their own mistake. It could happen to anyone. Sometimes we as human being didn't realize that we have mistake that in plain view.  In this case, we must introspection. Mistakes are negative. It make us feeling guilty all the time. Therefore we must admitting mistake apologizing because it make us look like a knight. 
Here are some expressions of admitting mistakes on song lyrics that I knew hehe... 
" But wait, you tell me that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say, that it's too late to apologize. " - One Republic, Apologize
" Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Don't deny me, this pain  I'm going through. " - Bryan Adams, Forgive Me
"  I have destroyed our love its gone. Payback is sick its all my fault. " - Ke$ha,  Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

To make sure everyone that we will not make mistake again, we have to promise not to repeat the same mistake. Make promises is important when you want to do something to convince someone, but the promise must be fulfilled so that people can trust you. 



 :))

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them - Bruce lee
Do not ever promise if you can't keep your promise - Khanding, 17









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com