Monday, February 14, 2011

asking someone remember or not

a little bit song from David Archuleta "Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?" hehehe we arrive on Asking Someone Remember or Not :) 




There are many expression


Formal Expression:
I wonder if you remember.....
You remember...., don’t you?
You haven’t forgotten...., have you?
Don’t you remember.....?
you happen to remember it now?

Ways to respond:
Let me think, yes, I remember.
I remember especially the scenery.
I’ll never forget that
I’ll always remember.
I can remember it clearly.

Informal expressions:
Remember the old house we used to live in?
Remember that?
I’m sorry I don’t remember

Ways to respond:
Hold on. Yes, got it!
I know.....
It’s coming back to me now.

Respond if you forget:
Sorry, I’ve completely forgotten.
I’m affraid I forget.
I really can’t remember.
I’m afraid I have no memory of him
Errr, let me think. No, it’s gone.Sorry, it slipped off my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com