Monday, November 15, 2010

Greeting :DD


HELLO..                              
I’m a new blogger . i’m ameteur blogger hehe..
Okay, skip..
I’m here to writting my final task with my beloved English teacher, Mr. Erwanto. I’m so in love with English lesson

S K I P
:DD

#Episode 1 Greeting

Greeting is a way to greet someone or another else, start our conversation, introduce yourself and other peeple.. leave taking one of part in greeting. Greeting just a way for the sake of courtsey or good manners.
Here they are example you can use to greet other people, check this out :DD
Greeting :
Hello/hi
Good morning, Sir/Madam
Morning
How are you ?
How’s life ?
How are things ?
Hi, Paijo ! long time no see :DD
With greeting you can introduce yourself in front of your friends, new friends, siblings, audience etc.
Here they are example you can use, check this out :DD
Let me (allow to) introduce myself...
Hi, my name is KHAN...DAR *just kidding*
Hello, i’m Sapiah, how do you do ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com