Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happiness Expression :DD

yap yap yap yippiiii  ^^ heyLHOOO guys, do ya miss me?? *wish you could* jahaha.. last night i didn't post something in here. i spent suckturday night *like usual* with my beloved daddy and my little brother. i ate much much much tenderloin. i guess full of tummy  i need HIBERNATION :D
                                                                  


okay, let me post lesson about Happiness Expression. let's check this out happines expression is a way to express happy to other. Look, how is happy my friends sampe2 joget2 tuh mereka XD ! 








expressing happiness such as :






i'm really happy *delighted*









i'm happy to hear that








i'm very pleased with the news




i'm very pleased / delighted about it




it gives me great pleasure




OH! how marvelous 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com